How Invisalign from your dentist in Upper Marlboro, Maryland can enhance your smile
If you are dealing with crooked teeth, you already know how difficult they are to keep clean. You may even be embarrassed about your smile because of misaligned teeth or poor jaw alignment. The good news is, there is a new, more comfortable, more discreet way to straighten your smile. It’s called Invisalign. Dr. Felix Papillon at Papillon Dental Care in Upper Marlboro, Maryland offers Invisalign treatment to give you the straight, beautiful smile you’ve been waiting for.
So, why should you improve your smile with Invisalign? Quite simply, Invisalign is revolutionary and offers benefits that can’t be matched by conventional brackets and wires. Invisalign offers:
- Comfortable treatment, because Invisalign has no sharp metal parts to irritate your soft tissue
- Fast results, because Invisalign treatment takes only nine to fifteen months on average
- Discreet beauty, because the appliances are clear plastic, and virtually invisible to people around you
- Great oral health, because you remove the appliances to brush and floss normally
- Convenience, because you remove the appliances to eat the foods you love
You should improve your smile with Invisalign because Invisalign uses a system of smooth, clear plastic trays, called aligners. You start with your first aligners, which you wear for two weeks. Then you progress to a new set of aligners, which you wear for another two weeks. You keep moving up to a new set of aligners every two weeks until your teeth and jaws are in proper alignment. Treatment typically takes nine to fifteen months.
Invisalign aligners may look delicate and beautiful, but they are strong. In fact, they can correct all of the same problems as conventional brackets and wires. Invisalign has been used to correct overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, poor jaw alignment, and to close gaps between teeth.
Invisalign is a great choice to improve your smile. To get started on a straight smile you can be proud to show off, call Dr. Felix Papillon at Papillon Dental Care in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Call now and look forward to a great smile thanks to Invisalign!